Two More JET Stories - JET: Justice and JET: Ops Files

JET - Ops Files - Russell Blake Jet - Justice - Russell Blake

It was when JET IV: Reckoning first came out that I discovered Maya and this series, and read JET I, II, III and IV straight off, back to back. Then, later, came JET V: Legacy, another 5-star thriller if ever there was one.

After that I took a break.

I have just read JET VI: Justice. Which was bit disappointing judged by the high standard set in this series; four stars rather than five. Because, in a nutshell, there is less Maya: there is more hopping to other (frequently depressing, extremely bad guy) points of view, when all the reader wants (or at least all this reader wants) is to stay with Maya throughout the story. I mean, it is the identification with Maya – the ultimate kick-ass super-woman – that makes each book so unputdownable and the series so addictive.

JET: Ops Files has no number because it is the much-needed and long-awaited prequel to the original story JET, which kind of started off in mid-air. And it is perfect. If you have read any of the JET books, read Ops Files next. If you haven't read any of the JET books, read it first. Forget your TBR list. Read it now.